8 de marzo de 2010

ouch... I have done it again...


I'm tired... absolutely dissapointed at life... but it's not its fault, it's the rest... what we make of it... we make a joke out of our existence here, we breed, breathe, fuck and fuck things up, we love and we are fucked because of it... all the time like a date-a-palouse circle, round round round, like dancing, like flying... seems nice tilll it stops... and headache starts and crying starts... and I'm tired... I wish I could run, run far, get lost in someone's arms u___u run into him...
I feel so weak, so ... sick, in pieces and all over the place, can't seem to be able to put the parts together... I'm so tired of being cut in half, brokebacked, tired of hiding scared, I just cannot take it anymore T___T please don't forget me, forget me no more... I'm beggining to feel abandoned, left nowhere good... where did it all go, please keep me company, walk with me, Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray the Lord my soul to keep; When in the morning light I wake, Teach me the path of love to take.. please found me in time... don't let it fall on deaf hears... Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep; Guard me Jesus through the night, And wake me with the morning light... I'm lost... please take me back... take me back before I forget what it was like... I can still remember the tander llusion-based touch of love... giving it all, taking nothing back... don't say a children rythm... I ought to be true and it ought to be now... let him see me, let him find me, conqueer me and keep me... I'm the ashes of whom I was supposed to be... Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, If I die before I wake, Bless me Lord my soul to take... u___u please take me back, let me feel I am alive again, still, how can It all be a lie... how could I have love a simple myth... let him touch me, let it be.


... si cargaste con el cuerpo pero no con el recuerdo.. tu sigues aquí conmigo... T__T


xoxo
Roma

No hay comentarios: