25 de marzo de 2010

Low


It was all an ilusion, that lasted a dream long... dreaming you wanted me to be with you, imagining, picturing ur ilusions, dreaming that u dream of me, ilusion, you were taking me away from my empty apartment u___u It's ok... What's all of this spinning around me... Am I the freak show again? When will I stop doing this to myself? Well will it happened... Will I succumb to my fantasies, endlesss dreams of a better tomorrow, play around like a kid, without noticing the staring faces at all, rainbows and cats, and dogs and diplodocus dancing around, dancing with me, love holding my hand, breathing into me, breathing me... and I'm tired of being all alone... and this solitary moment makes me wanna go back home... and I'm dieing... I'm dieing... I'm torn... broken... fuck*d u_u, xoxo Roma

No hay comentarios: