6 de septiembre de 2010

childen will follow you, don't worry


Thanks for bringing such joy into my disrupted, self-inflected, radical, improvised, sometimes shallow or obscure life, thanks for enlighting my days with the smile you taught, thanks for bringing someone that would walk next to me in this world, for the words you showed him and then he showed me, thanks for the beautiful gift you've made to the world. To my life. To my world. Side roads brought us together, your legacy belongs now to the world and it's time for you to fly sir. Fly. Fly real high, brave and fearless, proud. Go gather the other birds in the sky, be millions, be the wind, be the rythms and the sun, be the tears and the laugthers, be the universe. Time to fly over the skies. Your love leaves a legacy and it changes lifes.

:')

No hay comentarios: